PHASE 2 (HEIGHTENED ALERT)
UPDATED MEASURES FOR RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS (ROs)
Updated on 18 August 2021, 10.00pm
On 6 August 2021, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) announced updated safe management measures (SMMs) in two stages to prepare our transition towards COVID resilience. With these measures, religious organizations (ROs) are permitted to carry out activities in places of worship from 10 August 2021 and 19 August 2021. We will continue to gather for our on-site services, with a capacity limit of 50 worshippers.
Let’s continue to do our part to help in the nation’s combined effort to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Please take note of the following procedures:
- Upon entry to AGPC’s premise, make your way to the SafeEntry gateway station, to check-in using either your Tracetogether Token or App.
- Proceed to have your temperature taken and you’ll be given a colour-coded sticker which corresponds to the two respective Zones.
- Green colour sticker = ZONE A
- Red colour sticker = ZONE B
- Only 2 persons are allowed to sit per pew.
- The two Zones have a 3-meter separation between themselves, and no inter-zone mingling is permitted.
- Unmasking is not allowed. Please ensure you wear your masks at all times.
- Please leave the building premises as soon as possible, at the end of the service.
For more information, please browse the CPRO links below:
For further details, please call our Church Office at 6481 4358.